is a personal sound amplifier right for me (or a loved one)?
- Do you find it difficult to understand conversations in noisy situations?
- Do people seem to mumble when they speak to you?
- Do others complain that you listen to the TV or radio too loudly?
- Do you often ask people to repeat themselves?
- Do you have trouble understanding what other people are saying, unless you are directly facing them?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, a Personal Sound Amplifier might be for you.
A Personal Sound Amplifier (or "PSA") can help you hear more clearly in certain situations where environmental noise might interfere. But not all PSAs are the same
RCA Symphonix has the perfect solution. Click here to find out why.
If you have or think you may have a history of excessive wax build-up or hearing difficulty, do not use this product until you have consulted a physician.